Welcome to ~tvl/
If this is your first time here, introductions may be in order. My name is Tom Van Looy.
- I live in Flanders - Belgium.
- I am married to the love of my life. Her name is Evelien.
- We have two beautiful children. A boy named Kobe and a girl named Annebel.
- I like to play with computers, especially if they run Linux or BSD.
- I am a PHP developer and a Symfony2 enthusiast. I also try to keep up with Drupal, Magento, Zend Framework 2 and things from the non-PHP world like Java EE, Puppet, ...
- Occasionally, I try to learn something about electronics and automation.
- I'm a fan of Belgian special beers. Some day, I will take the time to brew my own beer.
- I like cycling, I'm a member of WCB.
- Oh, and I also like dancing (latin, ballroom, swing).
For questions and/or comments feel free to contact me at the following address: tom$ctors,net
Discover what I'm doing right now:
- my tweets on Twitter,
- my code on Github,
- my SensioLabs Connect profile,
- my drupal.org profile,
- events I visit on Lanyrd,
- my photos on Flickr,
- my picture blog on Tumblr,
- my regular blog on blog.ctors.net,
- I'm also on Facebook.
If you are interested in my complete resume, you can find it on LinkedIn.
- I received my diploma Informatics - Programming (HBO5) in 2005 at HORITO Turnhout.
- After that, I did many different things. Programming CL/RPG/SQL on IBM System i, Linux/Windows/IBM i system engineering, networking/firewalls/VPN's, LAMP webhosting/virtual servers, domain registrations, customer support, PHP Zend framework, Doctrine 2.0, Drupal 7, ...
- Since July 2011, I'm a web developer at Intracto Digital Agency, they keep me busy with all kinds of stuff, I like it a lot there!